Grover Gaming is looking to hire a full-time HTML5 game developer. Responsibilities would include development of as well as being involved with the advancement and innovation of the tools used to do so.
Key requirements for the role:
- Experience in native HTML5 interactive/games development
- Forward-thinking with thirst for knowledge of latest libraries and frameworks
- Positive and self-motivated/directed
- Well versed in OOP and associated design patterns
- Strong problem solver with ability to debug efficiently
- Open minded and willing to learn
- Ability to work at our full-service studio in Greenville, NC
These would be nice, too:
- Gaming-specific industry experience (Slots, Keno, Bingo)
- Have utilized Pixi.js, namely with Phaser.io & Lazer,io
- Experience using Visual Studio and Typescript a big plus
- Experience with deploying to mobile on iOS or Android
- General knowledge with back-end architectures, data access layers and integration.
Please send me a message with your resume and links to your work if you are interested in applying.