Ok, i'll go straight to the point. I have a small implementation of the Space Invaders tutorial, with a bit of extra stuff added in there.
I'm updating all my dependencies, since the repo is over a year old, and of course, updating MelonJS too.
I found some problems, and after a couple of hours debugging, I couldn't find anything to solve it.
The enemy manager container isn't working as intended, the screen objects are not positioned as expected, it's a mess.
To build with each version, just change the file version on lib/melonjs.js and run grunt dev.
Repo, on the working branch: https://github.com/FranciscoKnebel/spaceinvader/tree/greenkeeper/initial
I created an imgur album with some examples: https://imgur.com/a/OkQnD.
I've read all CHANGELOG and the migration guide, but I found nothing that points to this.
Thanks for reading.