Search the Community

Showing results for tags 'artifacts'.



More search options

  • Search By Tags

    Type tags separated by commas.
  • Search By Author

Content Type


Forums

  • HTML5 Game Coding
    • News
    • Game Showcase
    • Facebook Instant Games
    • Coding and Game Design
  • Frameworks
    • Phaser 3
    • Phaser 2
    • Pixi.js
    • Babylon.js
    • Panda 2
    • melonJS
    • Haxe JS
    • Kiwi.js
  • General
    • General Talk
  • Business
    • Collaborations (un-paid)
    • Jobs (Hiring and Freelance)
    • Services Offered

Find results in...

Find results that contain...


Date Created

  • Start

    End


Last Updated

  • Start

    End


Filter by number of...

Joined

  • Start

    End


Group


Website URL


Twitter


Skype


Location


Interests

Found 3 results

  1. Hello, (working better in Chrome than Safari) <edit> I have changed the background to white and it seems that the issue is not just the seems but that the transparent portions seem to show when viewed on edge.</edit> I'm new to BabylonJS and have been working on different implementations of the Menger Sponge fractal to learn the framework. I'm on my third implementation now which allows me to quickly generate an L4 Menger sponge using only 984 vertices!!!! I accomplish this by using 81 planes in each dimension that have different parts of the Sierpinski carpet as materials. I'm having issues with artifacts/seams where perpendicular planes are intersecting and I'm not sure where to go with it. (artifact may be the wrong term) I've Googled but may not be using the best search terms. I've tried re-creating my textures in case the images were off by a few pixels but that doesn't seem to be the problem. Moving the camera show the artifacts/seams blinking in and out, specifically around the hollow center. It makes it look like it is assembled with small blocks but it isn't. That is where the planes intersect. At certain angles with certain lighting they seem to disappear which leads me to believe they are artifact related and not due to the texture images. https://playground.babylonjs.com/#MFTLRX#12 My goal is to make this into a single multi-material object that I can instance to get really intricate sponges utilizing very little resources. Thanks for your time and any ideas/advice. -mc
  2. When rotating any object see strange bevels (see photos)! In treejs I is corrected by adding new THREE.WebGLRenderer({ antialias: true, logarithmicDepthBuffer: true }) How make is here?
  3. I'm using pixi 2.2.5, and recently tried my project out on a retina ipad. I'm running into a strange texture resizing issue. This is probably my fault somehow, but I am struggling to figure out how to get the ipad to resize the texture properly. As you see in the attached image, it seems mobile safari is off by 1 pixel when trying to render each tile sprite. This makes it look like theres some space between each tile because it is actually partially rendering the bottom of the tile above this one in the texture. The tile sprites themselves live in a SpriteBatch, and I'm doing some resizing by setting the scale on this SpriteBatch itself. I'm not doing anything else special to try to support this device other than a viewport meta tag. I figure this may be related to the device pixel ratio. I tried to double the size of the tile spritesheet, but the issue still seems to occur.