Search the Community
Showing results for tags 'match2'.
Found 1 result
A quick project that I made for a client a while back. A match 2 game, finished in just 9 (intense) days. Artwork and programming done by yours truly. Cool things I made: ability to modify and add custom text for various windows with placeholders for various variables - like number of coins per level, time in which the level was finished, etc., a (simple) public API that allows for simple starting the game and receiving all the data from all the sessions the player plays at the end (number of coins, times per level, etc). Particles were made with TimelineFx (which is starting to grow on me due to the ease of use and good results despite the fact that a more advanced program is available - Particle Illusion). There is no end menu or start menu as this part is handled by my client who wants to integrate this game with various platforms. What surprised me was the fact that altough the client (which is a small startup) has two very capable JS developers they still used my services. I guess all that Photoshop and game development experience matters. One thing I like about this game is the snappiness and the incredibly simple reshuffling mechanic which proved to be so much simple than I was afraid. The design and artwork also took a bit of experimenting - sadly the fonts for displaying remaining moves, coins and time were changed at the request of the client and don't match as well as the previous one. Match 2 game