rich

Welcome!

Yep, good to see that there is finally a public place to discuss (been looking for a good one for months).

Just wondering, why is there a "S" in the domain name, and not in the logo ? Could be confusing :P

I recently bought html5gamedev.com as well, but it's locked and I can't move it for 30 days. Once done I'll sort that. Also the logo is temporary (but I really like the icon, so that will remain)

Well I do like the current logo, you should keep it ;)

Hi all! It was a great idea to turn this site in to a forum Rich, I'm sure it will establish itself as the go-to place for all HTML5 game devs in the future! Good luck, and I hope to become a valuable member of the forum as I get more experience!  :)
Edited by BarrytheBrave

I have a suggestion: How about some "Show new replies to your posts" and "Show unread posts since last visit" buttons? We have them at The Poppenkast and I like them very much. They are very handy.

Hey guys!

Finally a nice Forum with helpful informations about game developing with HTML5 :)

Haven't had the chance to make a webgame yet, but it's just a matter of time.

My focus has been more into design/animation lately, so let's see how good games perform in nowadays browsers!

Chris