144 replies to this topic

#121 Kvazar

Kvazar

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 31 January 2014 - 11:01 AM

Hello everyone!

I am a Flash/Haxe developer from Germany. I have built a bitmap font generating tool. Now trying to create an html5 game with Phaser framework :)

• leolrrj likes this

#122 ilMare Games

ilMare Games

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 01 February 2014 - 05:18 PM

Hi, I'm new in this forum (and to HTML5).

I think you should add a new section for Haxe/OpenFL HTML5 development.

#123 kbmonkey

kbmonkey

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 05 February 2014 - 07:45 PM

Hello HTML5 enthusiasts and programmers. I wam Wes.

I have many programming languages behind me, the most recent being Python + PyGame for games. Now I am putting feelers into the HTML5 direction.

I enjoy entering into game compos, PyWeek and Ludum Dare, and I think it is a good idea to take over the web with HTML5!

All my machines run some flavour of GNU / Linux, so I adore games that make an effort to be cross platform.

Code on!

#124 Spyro23

Spyro23

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
  • LocationRussia

Posted 09 February 2014 - 01:55 PM

Hi,

I'm a game developer from St. -Petersburg, Russia. I have been working with mobile platforms fot three years and I hope that HTML5 won't be a miss :)

#125 kali

kali

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 11 February 2014 - 11:23 AM

Hi everybody -  Greetings from Denmark!

My name is Simon and I've been doing games (mainly gamedesign, QA & marketing) for about 5 years now. primarily PC/mac games but also a Nintendo DS game and a few mobile games. I've only recently started with html5 games and so far i'm having a blast prototyping various ideas... I'm very happy to have found this forum - it's always a pleasure to chat with talented and helpful people .. so thanks.. 

#126 HTML5 Octop

HTML5 Octop

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • twitter:1Octop

Posted 13 February 2014 - 02:56 AM

Yahhhhh I am in the forum how do you post amazing events on the event calendar? I was wonder if anyone on here is going to this conference? I signed up as a volunteer. I have not used a forum before how do you talk besides chat? Anyways check out this event. http://html5devconf.com/

#127 leolrrj

leolrrj

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts
  • twitter:leolrrj
  • LocationRio de Janeiro

Posted 17 February 2014 - 02:47 PM

The best forum at HTML 5 games development segment...

I'm a system analyst, SAP consultant and I've decided play with game development as my new hobby these days...

Congratz for the forum and I expect to be welcomed here!

#128 SenaSel

SenaSel

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • twitter:@iamkhemikal

Posted 19 February 2014 - 10:54 AM

Im new to this whole game development programming thing but I know I would certainly get there. I just stared with javascript programming. Any advice for a newbie like me? I would love to join you guys soon!

#129 SpriteWrench

SpriteWrench

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts
  • twitter:https://twitter.com/SpriteWrench
  • LocationJamaica

Posted 21 February 2014 - 02:25 PM

Hey everyone!

Aspiring indie game developer from Jamaica here.  Really liking this forum so far. Hopefully I'll learn enough soon to stop lurking so much and start contributing.

#130 snowkie

snowkie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts
  • twitter:@snowkie

Posted 27 February 2014 - 05:12 PM

Hello Everyone! I'm 2d artist from Indonesia that interested very much on HTML5 indie gamedev.. might as well learn some stuff from you guys! Greetings!

#131 iagofg

iagofg

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • twitter:iagofg

Posted 04 March 2014 - 08:09 PM

Hi everybody! Well, I'm new here :P and this forum looks awesome.

#132 jbfeldis

jbfeldis

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • twitter:heyhumans

Posted 06 March 2014 - 12:56 PM

Hi there!

Jean-Baptiste, indie dev from France. We are currently working on our first game "Startups From Hell" which uses ImpactJS.

Happy to find a new place to exchange about html5 games :)

#133 Rocco

Rocco

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts

Posted 07 March 2014 - 02:01 PM

Hi everybody,

Rocco from Austria.

I'm programer and mostly webdesigner for almost 15 years now and dedicated to games for more then 30 years now.  :P

I have done a bunch of freegames and fanadventures, have running this website for maniac mansion fanadventures -> www.maniac-mansion-mania.com

As you can imagine i always dreamed from making games for a living, without reasonable success so far.

I did 2 flashgames for nivea (as low-paid freelancer over an advertising company) in the past and earned a bit for a game which was sold within an adventurebundle, but nothing serious until now.

I discovered phaser 2 weeks ago and i'm completely hooked to it.

Reading tons of forumstuff now and i have to say thanks and highly kudos to rich. 

It is highly motivating and really makes a difference to see an engine developer with such an engagenment and positive attitude.

So my goal is to bring every month a new html5 game to life, the next time!

We will see..... 

#134 forwardresent

forwardresent

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 18 March 2014 - 02:22 PM

Hello everyone. Didn't know there was a community of HTML5 devs doing interesting things. Glad to be here.

Forster from England. Studied Games Design at University, got into HTML5 through GameMaker recently, really love it's cross platform-ness. Kind of a jack of all trades, master of none. I spend most of my time looking at broken code. Hoping to one day make a living out of game development, or at least enough for a nice pizza every now and again.

#135 lamine250

lamine250

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 20 March 2014 - 08:33 PM

It's a good place for talking , it sounds good ,

#136 Sovereign

Sovereign

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 23 March 2014 - 01:46 PM

Hello there! I'm a 22 year old layabout from the UK, not long ago completed a degree in History and now looking to explore a long-thought about dream of making games. Hoping to see what happens! :)

#137 Snarky

Snarky

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 23 March 2014 - 05:29 PM

Hi there! I'm newbie within the awesome game world, but I had previous experience with web development.

So I'll hope to become advanced game developer by myself and found small indie studio to release some of my dreams :-)

Phaser looks pretty good as starting pont for HTML5 game dev, I'm looking to Flash / HaxeFlixel too.

#138 DarkSpace

DarkSpace

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  • twitter:DarkSpaceGames

Posted 31 March 2014 - 06:24 AM

Hello everyone! Very glad to be here. I'm a programmer and general techie. I've been involved in game develepment as a hobbyist for many years now but I only started trying to do it professionally in the last few years. Still haven't quit the day job yet but I'm happy to be making progress and making games. I've done a little (very little) javascript and I know my way around html but HTML5 is a new ball game for me and I'm looking forward to exploring all the new possibilities it opens up.

#139 bunkovsky

bunkovsky

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • twitter:MarisBunkovskis
  • LocationRiga, Latvia

Posted 01 April 2014 - 12:56 AM

Hello everybody. 

Should be fun to join this community.  

I'm primarily illustrator and have participated in various game and game related projects. Sometimes i do some front-end stuff mainly with game effects and stuff like that. 

I have years of experience of creating game visuals for HTML5 games. 

If you wish you can check out some of my stuff @ http://bunkovsky.com/

#140 Solpeo

Solpeo

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • LocationKrak√≥w, Poland

Posted 01 April 2014 - 10:46 AM

Hello everyone,
I'm very glad to be here. 
since it's my first post here I wanted to welcome an entire community. :-)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users