Open source "Endless runner" prototype

enpu

the game is rendering like 1 fps in ios and not very smooth on my laptop, a bit better on old android. Do you have ohter examples? i tried match3 too and there seems to be a problem loading the media/images, it hangs at 50% on ios.

Now the good parts, when i put endless runner or match3 in a zip and launch them in the cocoonjs ludei, it works very smoothly in canvas/webgl but not in the webview.

@totor on my iPhone 5 with iOS 8.1 is playable. Consider that is a 1920x1080, in order to increase the performance (on devices with a smaller resolution) you can reduce all sizes obtaining 60fps.

@enpu nice artworks, can I ask you if you used sites such as Envato or if you also a designer?

@totor on my iPhone 5 with iOS 8.1 is playable. Consider that is a 1920x1080, in order to increase the performance (on devices with a smaller resolution) you can reduce all sizes obtaining 60fps.

@enpu nice artworks, can I ask you if you used sites such as Envato or if you also a designer?

@Phempt, you are right, it's the texture size, my iphone 4 cannot handle textures > 1024. i bulk resized the lot and now it works like a charm.

• 4 months later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...