Sign in to follow this  
Psychho

*Tutorial* Rotating Cube and Entities using Metrix.js and Three.js

Heres the second tutorial for using Metrix.js along with Three.js, this tutorial explains the basics of how the Metrix.js entity system works and how to create objects/entities.

In the tutorial you will learn how to create a Metrix.Object and a update callback to go with it to rotate the cube from our last tutorial.

You can checkout the tutorial here 

http://www.psych.gs/wordpressblog/metrix-js-tutorial-1-entitiesobjects-and-rotating-the-cube/

And heres what you should have once you finish the tutorial

ekTwN8W.gif

If anyones actually interested in these tutorials please leave some feedback because I dont really have a reason to make anymore tutorials if no one is interested.

Incredibly interested over here.  You made/are making a flight simulator, FPS, and a 3D survival horror game in a weekend.  I can't speak for anyone else, but that sounds like an awesome ability a lot of people would want to have.

Incredibly interested over here.  You made/are making a flight simulator, FPS, and a 3D survival horror game in a weekend.  I can't speak for anyone else, but that sounds like an awesome ability a lot of people would want to have.

Perfect well ill make a few more tutorials, and once I implement a few more things a simple first-person shooter tutorial, because who doesn't want to make there own fps.