Building your Phaser Projects with Browserify

OttoRobba

Hey folks :)

View tutorial on how to use Browserify with Phaser

Phaser + Browserify template

Phaser + Browserify + CoffeeScript template

Let me know what you guys think :)

Installing the templates is easy. Using the command line, cd into the folder you extracted and run

npm install

Then you can simply run it all with

sh start.sh

There is also a nifty Loading screen and nice default states :)

eDImkI5.png

I was looking for something like this on Phaser, I've only had a quick look at this. Thank you very much, I will have a closer look at the tutorial by time.
If you have finished your game, you only have to keep and include the bundle.js am I right?

I would love to see if this runs in CocoonJS. But this should be no problem I guess, again: thank you :)

I was looking for something like this on Phaser, I've only had a quick look at this. Thank you very much, I will have a closer look at the tutorial by time.

If you have finished your game, you only have to keep and include the bundle.js am I right?

I would love to see if this runs in CocoonJS. But this should be no problem I guess, again: thank you :)

Due to a bug between Phaser and Browserify, you need to concatenate phaser.js with bundle.js if you want to distribute your game in a single .js file. Sorry  :( 

After you concatenate it should run just fine with CocoonJS though :)

I wanted a solution for development even if I had to use Gulp or something else when distributing, given the limitations we currently face.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 8 months later...