IRC Channel?

arcanine

It is more difficult for those who use a translator to understand and write English. I could not use it. anyway I do not love the chat, IRC...

Everyone talking at the same time, with no time to read another question is asked and nobody answers the questions of others, but everyone continues to ask of questions.  :wacko:

I am not for. Only few people participate with lot of questions and no answer. that's what I always see in general.

It is more difficult for those who use a translator to understand and write English. I could not use it. anyway I do not love the chat, IRC...

Everyone talking at the same time, with no time to read another question is asked and nobody answers the questions of others, but everyone continues to ask of questions.  :wacko:

I am not for. Only few people participate with lot of questions and no answer. that's what I always see in general.

I understand the issues for people who aren't native speakers, which we happen to have a great deal of in this community. However, I do not agree with your point on lots of questions, no answers, as I idle in several IRC channels where answers and people who can answer questions are usually more common than people asking them.

Well I'm in channel 24/7 so I'll keep it in existence if there are no objections, I'd like to also hand over control over it to someone more official than me on a permissions level since I'm only really a beginner with babylonjs, doesn't seem right for me to have OPs status 

If any one is interested I personally use http://irccloud.com as my client because it keeps me logged even if my computer is off, before this I used trillian but there are plenty of IRC clients around these days it's been a long time since mIRC and some of the less visually attractive clients :P

Well I'm in channel 24/7 so I'll keep it in existence if there are no objections, I'd like to also hand over control over it to someone more official than me on a permissions level since I'm only really a beginner with babylonjs, doesn't seem right for me to have OPs status 

If any one is interested I personally use http://irccloud.com as my client because it keeps me logged even if my computer is off, before this I used trillian but there are plenty of IRC clients around these days it's been a long time since mIRC and some of the less visually attractive clients :P

Interesting! I'll keep an eye on irccloud. Also, yay, there's more than two people in the channel now. :P