Car Jump: the game you were waiting for

remvst

Hey guys! You haven't noticed the most impress feature! It works in the browser without any plugins! What kind of wizardry is that?!

We, at remvst Corporation, always try to push the capabilities of your web browser even further. And this is just the beginning. Expect the unexpected.

We are currently working on a new smell feature, and will probably launch the taste feature next month.

You big studios with your multi-million dollars budgets make me want to puke! How are us little guys going to compete with something like this?

I feel like selling my computer now and taking up crocheting.

Our goal has always been to crush any competition. So you are with us, or against us, that's as simple as that. You just can't compete with top quality productions like Car Jump, deal with it.

I don't want to deal with it. I choose to live a fake reality where Car Jump doesn't exist. At least then I don't have to don sunglasses all the time because of its brilliance.

And there... in your signature... mocking me!

Wwwwwwwwwwwwhhhhhhhhhhyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?

First of all, I found the game very complex.

It could have some other sounds in addition to the bonecrushing sound of hitting a car. Since there were no other sounds I wasn't expecting this and almost soiled myself since my loudspeakers were left at quite a loud volume after listening to some music earlier before playing this game.

I am keenly waiting for a sequel called Car Jump: Crossroads at Night where you have cars coming in from multiple directions in the darkness of the night. Only the headlights of the cars would be there to guide you time your jumps!

First of all, I found the game very complex.

It could have some other sounds in addition to the bonecrushing sound of hitting a car. Since there were no other sounds I wasn't expecting this and almost soiled myself since my loudspeakers were left at quite a loud volume after listening to some music earlier before playing this game.

I am keenly waiting for a sequel called Car Jump: Crossroads at Night where you have cars coming in from multiple directions in the darkness of the night. Only the headlights of the cars would be there to guide you time your jumps!

Thanks for the laugh :P

Actually, making a similar game at night could indeed be a good idea. I'll just need to make a complete lighting system which would calculate the trajectory for all photons involved.

• 1 month later...

I really liked this game. But on my iPhone 4S the ads interfere pretty badly. I couldn't see my score.

iOS7? It's really hard to deal with these small screens.

Is the problem on the game screen, or on one of the menus? I guess I should remove the ad from the game screen, it's pointless.

Yeah I was using Chrome on iOS7. The problem is the game screen.

This should be fixed now. Sorry for the intrusive ad, that's definitely something I'm trying to avoid because I hate it as much as you :P

havent played a while, but when i get my lumia i will give it a go again :)

and not only cause someone finally beaten me with over 2,2k.... (still second place)

Be sure to come to the next Car Jump Convention in Las Vegas to play against the very best players in the world!

• 3 months later...