A Snails Tale!

Ydt

Our first release titled "A Snails Tale" is an endless snail adventure game using Kenneys platformer pack as the graphics. Check it out here:

http://www.NSXstudios.com/games/embed/st (mobile web version)

http://www.NSXstudios.com/games/st (desktop version)

Available in the Google play store today! And coming to iOS and other platforms soon!

post-4707-0-02143400-1376344158.jpg

post-4707-0-15814700-1376344162.jpg

post-4707-0-53768800-1376344169.jpg

I tried it on my PC, XP and chrome and a ipod touch.

It looks very pretty and it was fun until it glitched out on me.

On the PC

Right at the beginning there where 2 blob things coming at me, I went into my shell and they passed me by. Then there was a random generated world and nothing else. The snail kept going, then the scene turned into a desert but nothing ever happened after those 2 blobs at the beginning so I thought something broke and stopped playing. 

On the ipod touch the endless glitch triggered after retrying. Scaling got a bit messed up when switching to full screen and then back on landscape orientation, the game will jump to the bottom and a bit of the bottom part will be outside the screen leaving a bit of the top in blackness.

I tried it on my PC, XP and chrome and a ipod touch.

It looks very pretty and it was fun until it glitched out on me.

On the PC

Right at the beginning there where 2 blob things coming at me, I went into my shell and they passed me by. Then there was a random generated world and nothing else. The snail kept going, then the scene turned into a desert but nothing ever happened after those 2 blobs at the beginning so I thought something broke and stopped playing. 

On the ipod touch the endless glitch triggered after retrying. Scaling got a bit messed up when switching to full screen and then back on landscape orientation, the game will jump to the bottom and a bit of the bottom part will be outside the screen leaving a bit of the top in blackness.

Hmm Thanks for the feedback. This is the first I've heard of such problem. Any chance you could go in to more details about the bug for me? Have you been able to replicate the problem any more?

Edit: I was able to replicate the bug after going into my shell and letting an enemy pass me by. Thanks for the heads up I'm going to get right on it.

Double Edit: Should be fixed now :)

Your snail moves at heck of a speed :)

Lovely game though.

Thanks for the reply! Did you mean he is to fast or to slow?