True Valhalla

HTML5 Income Report - December 2016 ($5,165 profit)

Your income reports are aways a motivation. Thanks.

Btw I would not consider your 30k funding as a income.

Your recent focus on multiplayer games is a self-publishing project or there is a new demand for HTML5 multiplayer games from your clients?

10 minutes ago, Reborned said:

Your income reports are aways a motivation. Thanks.

Btw I would not consider your 30k funding as a income.

Your recent focus on multiplayer games is a self-publishing project or there is a new demand for HTML5 multiplayer games from your clients?

It is income by definition. My venture into multiplayer is my own choice, it's not influenced by any publisher or client.

Thanks for reading.

Congratulations Matthew.

I really don't know how you manage to make those solid numbers, even without the donations. The only recent games of yours I know are Jungle Slider and Battleships and I can't locate them on the portals of any of the famous HTML5 sponsors.

Thanks for your report, always enjoying to read, when you say "The games I publish were played 1,617,532 times this month", is that on your website : https://www.truevalhalla.com/blog/buy-html5-games or do you have another site?

On 11/25/2016 at 2:36 AM, totor said:

Thanks for your report, always enjoying to read, when you say "The games I publish were played 1,617,532 times this month", is that on your website : https://www.truevalhalla.com/blog/buy-html5-games or do you have another site?

Thanks. It's the combination of plays on my website, and from plays on client websites.

On 04/12/2016 at 0:50 AM, ozdy said:

Always admiring the $/h ratio on your reports, keep up the good work!

It was my New Years Resolution in 2015 to cut my hours in half, and throughout 2015 and (most) of 2016 I have managed to maintain roughly 4-5 productive hours per workday. I'm definitely not looking to work myself to death. I had a few crazy months this year...my longest workday was 18 hours straight (to meet a client deadline). I've been able to work fewer hours while maintaining profitability because of the systems I put in place over the years.

2 hours ago, Hitek55 said:

Hello! I was always a question in mind, why do you release so many games and selling, but on popular websites with games, I do not see any of your games?

I'm very selective about who I work with and I don't participate in revenue shares. Sites that get tons of traffic are usually the ones doing revenue shares, so you may not always find my games among them. You might also just be looking in the wrong places.

I try to minimize distribution and maximize profit.

3 hours ago, Hitek55 said:

Hello! I was always a question in mind, why do you release so many games and selling, but on popular websites with games, I do not see any of your games?

It is really interesting topic. I have tried to find four latest True Valhalla games (with HD icon) in Google but without big success.

I found only one copy of "Jungle Slider" on Brazilian portal and also some sites with "Santa’s Helpers" which are loaded from True Valhalla server (perhaps it was KeyGames network).

For example my games can be found without any problems. Even the "Slice Ballz" game which was licensed by only one publisher and was totally failed project.

So how it is possible to earn such money with the games on the internet without having games on the Internet?

So how it is possible to earn such money with the games on the internet without having games on the Internet?

I'm not a fan of your accusatory tone. If you can't find my games, that's your issue, not mine. My latest HD games are very new and haven't even been pitched to sponsors because I wait until I have larger bundles of new games available.

Don't insinuate that I'm lying when I have been in this market since day one, and sharing data since day one. It's offensive. I have absolutely zero interest in proving myself to you or anyone.

Santa's Helpers on KeyGames Network is being used illegally. I will contact them.

3 hours ago, True Valhalla said:

I'm not a fan of your accusatory tone. If you can't find my games, that's your issue, not mine. My latest HD games are very new and haven't even been pitched to sponsors because I wait until I have larger bundles of new games available.

Don't insinuate that I'm lying when I have been in this market since day one, and sharing data since day one. It's offensive. I have absolutely zero interest in proving myself to you or anyone.

Santa's Helpers on KeyGames Network is being used illegally. I will contact them.

There was nothing offensive in @Silen question and he asked something many of us are wondering too. Don't forget many users here are experienced HTML5 developers and have a good feel about the market. @Silenis definitely not a worse developer than you ( http://www.silengames.com/html5 ), do you claim he lacks the marketing/business skills to earn as much as you? Or that you sell many licenses to offline platforms?

1.) "Each month I publish a fully transparent income report."
2.) "I have absolutely zero interest in proving myself to you or anyone."

^ Pick one.

22 hours ago, True Valhalla said:

You're another person that has frequently accused me of lying. Again, it's offensive and I have no interest in conversing with you. It's such an utterly stupid opinion to hold and it actually blows my mind that you think that.

Where are the lie accusations?

EDIT: Personal attacks, especially if groundless, will not be tolerated in this forum. All TV was asked by me and Silen is how he manages to make this income in more detail and why he thinks other developers with high quality games earn much less than him.