What are your plans for 2015?

rich

• 3 weeks later...

I have so many projects in my mind but here a few that i hope to complete very soon:

• app utility projects(cordova based) with natives functionality made available by a js library written by me, debug through usb to make life easier during development for mobile, no more waste of times on building for debug all made to be "Faster Then the Speed of Love" cit.
  • make the app available on android, with cordova-crosswalk combination, first then ios
  • complete my own phaser learning
  • complete some games focused for accelorometer on mobile
  • open a free service for game developers as an android/ios app where they can get some money with admob and have a bigger audience

I hope to give some news for the first two points in the next weeks :D

• 2 weeks later...

My plans are:

-Find clients to make games for

-Create a website and blog to take on the looked of TV (BTW, TV is the reason I got into HTML5 so it's only fair I see him as competition)

-Create a good portfolio of games

-Balance uni and a ltd company at the same time

-Create a website and blog to take on the looked of TV (BTW, TV is the reason I got into HTML5 so it's only fair I see him as competition)

You should blog about the games you're actually making (how, why, thoughts...). That'd be pretty original ;)

A little late on this one but over the rest of the year I want to publish 6-8 more HTML5 games and continue learning Unity 5 on the side. Hopefully within the year WebGL will finally become the standard for HTML5 game delivery and I can move from GameMaker and Construct 2 over to Unity for my web and mobile game development.

That's fine, just be original. I have enough people blatantly copying my work these days.

I wouldn't copy your style. That wouldn't get me anywhere. But I certainly want a share of the market you're in. Not sure if I'd be comfortable sharing my income online but that's something I'll think about later.

You should blog about the games you're actually making (how, why, thoughts...). That'd be pretty original ;)

True. Only thing is I'm not sure how big the market is for that. How many mobile game developers are interested in how someone else makes games. I will look into it though because it seems fun.

True. Only thing is I'm not sure how big the market is for that. How many mobile game developers are interested in how someone else makes games. I will look into it though because it seems fun.

I wouldn't talk about a market, but there are actually people interested in the games themselves, not just in the boring business ;)

• 4 weeks later...