new phaser IDE - BlankE

XHH

Hi guise,

I have been working on my own game making software for the past year or so. I plan on using to make games in the future.

I'll just get to the point of this thread. I want to share this with yall and maybe get some feedback.

It's called BlankE IDE. LINK--> Blankeide.co.nr
Selecting an option from the build menu will make an EXE for windows or a ZIP that's ready to upload to CocoonJS.
It uses PhaserJS.
You can edit the code using your favorite code editor (Sublime Text, Notepad++, notepad...)
When testing your game, it runs a local server that updates whenever you click "Run game"
In "IDE Settings" you can change the color of the background, grid, and text (make it look nice lol)

Has a WYSIWYG scene editor.

I'm hoping this software will be of use to someone.

Here's a LINK to a demo video

Here's a sample screenshot:

yBDeWW1.png

Is it open sourced? maybe a drag and drop feature for basic things will help it get popular 

I am thinking about making it open source. What do you mean by drag and drop? Do you mean dropping images or sound files onto the ide to add it to the project? I can work on adding that.

Yes you can by right clicking the state and selecting edit code. If you've done that, do you mind showing me what state code you are trying to run?

it doesnt matter . for example even this doesnt work :

onCreate:function(){var x=1;},onUpdate:function(){},onRender:function(){},onDestroy:function(){}

can you show us a little working state flow, through the edit state code. just simple one state to another is fine.

it doesnt matter . for example even this doesnt work :

onCreate:function(){var x=1;},onUpdate:function(){},onRender:function(){},onDestroy:function(){}

can you show us a little working state flow, through the edit state code. just simple one state to another is fine.

If you want to have variables that are seen by all objects you should put that in the global code file (Edit > Global Code).

To change to another state you can still use:

game.state.start('nameOfState');

• 3 weeks later...

I Like the fact you can transform a phaser game project to an exe or a zip file for CocoonJS ! 

Did it work with any project create without your IDE ?

This is possible without the IDE. However, it's a lot quicker and less messy with the IDE.