[phaser] my first game

ekiscrim

First of all, sorry for my bad English xD

This is my first game made with phaser, the development time was one week. This project was to learn and to see if I can finish a minigame xD This was my personal ludum dare haha and well, i'm very happy :)

Here's the link play

Thanks Richard Davey for letting me use your graphics and title game for this personal project >_<

The game have somes bugs but was one week of development and that was the time I wanted to have to end, whatever it was! :)

yuZRToV.png

OCZGS4F.png

bF764Vk.png

A lot of bugs and the game lacks finishing touches like splash screens etc. Good idea but you will need to fix all the bugs!

yeah! this was my personal "ludum dare". Make a game in five days xD and this is my first game ><. In a future i will work for fix all the bugs in this game :)

Funkyy thanks for playing  :D  :D

It's nice .. and quite addictive I guess ;)

thank you!!! :D

Fun game! is it original idea or based off a game? if it is which game?

Also has some bugs like the bird slowing down after hitting the wall.

Anyways great 1st game keep it up!

I don't know more games with the same idea. In the future I will fix all the bugs. Thanks for play  :)

Finally played it on my laptop. It's really hard - I never got to level 2, after about 20 tries, but I got to about the third or fourth floor.

Why 550 x 250? Modern mobile & desktop browsers can handle full-screen WebGL.

Amazing for a first game made in less than a week. Congrats on finishing it.

Maybe in the future I will add touch controls! I decided 550x250 because I don't like see big pixels (xD) but I'll try scale entire game to see how it works.

Thank you all, you motivate me to keep going make games  :lol:

Nicely done! Very addictive. My chief complaint is that the window is too small. I'm guessing you made it small because that default tileset came in a small size. Just FYI if you have gimp editor, it's very easy to scale up the tilesets, and it lets you turn off interpolation with scaling so that the tilesets scale seamlessly.

Goog game!

But in my view chicken runs too fast.

Thank you Zebestov. The chicken is the sonic cousin xDDD

Nicely done! Very addictive. My chief complaint is that the window is too small. I'm guessing you made it small because that default tileset came in a small size. Just FYI if you have gimp editor, it's very easy to scale up the tilesets, and it lets you turn off interpolation with scaling so that the tilesets scale seamlessly.

Well, The size of the window was my decision but maybe for the next game, I will scale all the game :)

Thank you druphoria :)