[Phaser] Fisherman, Monsters and Stuff [ Android, iOS ]

Oliganti

Fisherman, Monsters and Stuff

The game I'm working on:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.fishermangame

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/fisherman-monsters-and-stuff/id919657677

promowane%20lumpeks.png

The Fisherman is the only arcade game which let you wear Bavarian socks and go fishing for terrified fishes smashing them with a little help of a berry pie. Carving a raft from a piece of wood? Pumping an inflatable toy crocodile? It’s all possible swimming between unpredictable naval mines and dreadful monsters from “B” movies.

Gain your fish fortune as Al Fish, Ron Kowalski or any other pixel bastard and spend everything on the most useless stuff.

Heartbreaking Disney-like art design and “Looney Tunes” pace in one. Crystal clear water and a breath of the theatre of absurd. That’s what the Fisherman - Monsters and Stuff is about.

Be prepared for the essence of Fisherman - Fishing, monsters and stuff

I really appreciate your feedback!

That was excellent - have been playing it for a while and got to top of the leaderboard :)

I think it's a bit bugged though - it told me to craft stuff, but I go in there and everything is faded out. But I can still touch the craft button and it tells me to tap the item, which I do lots and it appears but then I can't use it, and the 'craft' button remains on the screen for the rest of the game. Very strange :)

Also I bought the sword (or maybe the rope?) in the shop, which worked, but how do you use them?

I think it's a bit bugged though 

Damn, can't reproduce that.

Some people already told me that info about found item part is misunderstood.

Currently it is shown when you find just one part of the item in the water. In the next update this kind of informatinn will be visible after you have collected every item part.

Thanks for warm words!

We are working on some awesome twitter share option, to show off the world hero look with some fancy elements.

• 2 weeks later...