Official documentation site!

GameMonetize

I kind'a like the docu in the TS file, as the intellisense in the playground actually shows it. This will be a lot of work thou :-)

Yes, but if you are going to do it, putting it in .TS puts it in both, as well as under version control.  Maybe even .d.ts, depending on how Gulp does it.  This make intellisense work in your own projects, as well.

Just as a reminder: We (the babylon.js community) are looking for people that want to contribute to the documentation (doc.babylonjs.com).

You guys can all contribute. So please, pick a topic you know and start sharing!

I know that if we want our framework to go even further, this is not just about features, this is also about documentation and samples :)

Hi Raanan, 

I activated your account. Could you try to log in please ?

I think it's a website bug due to the '+' in the email address you use. We are currently investigating on this.

Thank you, and sorry for this  :unsure:

Edit : Problem identified, correction in progress. 

The fix is now live.

I do not know if you noticed. but all the tutorials and documentation is a comma (,) instead of a semicolon (;).

for exemple:

var assetsManager  = new BABYLON.AssetsManager (scène),

var meshTask  = assetsManager.addMeshTask ("tâche de crâne", "", "./", "skull.babylon"),

It is like that everywhere there is source code.

This seems ok. I noticed something else. when lic on eg: 02 -Mid-Levels Tutorials the menu links do not correspond to those of the page.

see:
Entities Exported from Blender => in the page, not menu (We can not edit the menus?)
Playing sounds and music => in the menu => not page

• 2 weeks later...

Couple of questions about editing.  Is this what I should use for reference for format? https://help.github.com/articles/github-flavored-markdown/

If I went child page, like for 03, should it be 03-A?

I would need to reference a .png file.  Should I just "code" it as somewhere & you will put it in a permanent spot?

Hey JC, 

This is what you should use to format your text, but not very different from Github.

For child page, you can do whatever you want :) 03-A is a way, 03-01 is another... Do what you think is best !

To reference a png file, you can do like this : 

![image Analyser Debug Canvas](http://az612410.vo.msecnd.net/wwwbabylonjs/doc/3Danalyser.png)

The image must be hosted somewhere.

Right now i am looking in babylon.js for the game development. Basically i need to use physics engine in my game. So, i have small questions regarding physics engine used in babylon.js.

1) Which physics engine babylon.js is using?

2) Suppose it is using Cannon.js, so is it using all functionalities provided by cannon.js or if there are some additional physics features that babylon is providing other than the cannon.js or oimo.js?

Thanks in advance.

Hey JC, 

This is what you should use to format your text, but not very different from Github.

For child page, you can do whatever you want :) 03-A is a way, 03-01 is another... Do what you think is best !

To reference a png file, you can do like this : 

![image Analyser Debug Canvas](http://az612410.vo.msecnd.net/wwwbabylonjs/doc/3Danalyser.png)

The image must be hosted somewhere.

Thanks, made my first feeble attempt yesterday.  I can only do this stuff with many revisions.

I wanted to see how the Leaderboard README.md file was hosting its images (thought I could just put them in the repository :( ).  I opened the file in Eclipse,  and found it mostly formatted.  The pictures were not loaded, but it put little '+' & '-' buttons on the left for sections (nice for outlining).  Will proceed building a README.md for respository,  & do any converting when done.

Getting the contents part done is harder than some minor format fix ups.  Building in Eclipse seems like a better investment in my skillset too.  Will use 'file://' to locate any .png files.  Worry about it later.

Hey, 

Welcome here !

I think you should create your own thread to ask questions not related to the documentation. It will be easier for everybody to track your answers.

Anyway, here are my two cents : 

1) Babylon can use cannon.js and oimo.js

2) There are no new features from cannon/oimo. In both physics engine, you can retrieve the physical body (cannon or oimo) and manipulate it as you want for cannon/oimo specific stuff.

Good luck :)

FYI, I found a way to put the images into github, then reference them on the doc site.

1. Commit & push image to repository.
  2. View file in repository.
  3. Click the "Raw" button.
  4. Steal the resulting Url, pasting into your doc

Example: https://raw.githubusercontent.com/BabylonJS/Extensions/master/POV/doc-assist/POV-Movement.png

Question is ```typescript supported ?  Have a draft of the Doc section I am working on in a Github readme.md.  Some parts are just outlines, but testing links, etc.

https://github.com/BabylonJS/Extensions/tree/master/POV

I saw typescript was listed as a language at least on GitHub.  Hope does the same syntax highlighting on Doc system.