I need a Pixel Artist To Help Me Make My Gmae

PixelDwarf

HEY YOU!

My name is PixelDwarf and I aspire of becoming a game developer who makes fun and enjoyable games for people to play. I need your help with things though. I am incredibly bad at Pixel Art and only use program art most of the time when I made some other games. That is where I need your help.

I need your help in making this cool and short RPG I'm working on. In the game you basically get to choose between 3 different classes. The game is not meant to be taken seriously because i'm going to add some nonsense into like for instance, There is a random drop for a fedora that you get where you hold shift and click and the fedora makes big breasted women come out that do a bit of damage but die in one hit and when they disappear it says "Friend-Zone" in text. I just wanted to make this game as a fun little project that I though would be cool. I'm looking for at least a decent pixel artist that can make some things such as houses, trees, pathways, etc. When I am done with it (Summer is what I'm aiming for) I'll put it up for sale for a dollar and we can split profits we make from it. If this goes successful I hope sometime in the future we can make another game together because well, like I said, It was a success. I hope we can at least get most of it done and if we get bored of the project we can move on to something we can agree on making.

TL;DR

- I need a Pixel Artist because I suck.

- Making an RPG and need some RPG Pixel Art Made.

- Need a Fedora.

- Aiming to put out in the summer.

Contact Info:

[email protected]