Clickteam Fusion 2.5

Raiper34

Also if im not mistaken, Ashley was a third party plugin developer for Multimedia Fusion.

This reminds of a good time when i was starting into game making with The Games Factory 10+ years ago.

Well i don't know how its going the Fusion development, but i heard that Fusion 3 is coming. It would be good if they fix their event editor because it's very counter-productive and exceeded.

ok, so you say go away :-D i wanted to know, if html5 games is playable on mobile devices... But I pick GMS maybe, because Construct 3 is comming and i think it is not normal develop whole new editor again and again, time to run away from construct... and i want some better solution for android, native games, not wraps, that have got fps problems... GMS or Unity is my choice, but i think Unity is not too got for HTML5 games...

I actually think the Fusion 2.5 is a good game making software. I've used it to make a game in the past and once you get used to the style of 'coding', it becomes quite straight forward. There have been many good apps / games made with it.

The main problem I have with Fusion 2.5 is that the updates are REALLY slow, so bugs take forever to fix. In Construct 2, bugs get fixed pretty much straight away.

If you're looking for a visual coding style game maker, then also consider Stencyl or Godot.

If you don't care whether it's visual and you just want 'native' apps, then something like Gideros Studio / Corona would be good.

I really like Gideros Studio. It just recently went Open Source and reached it's Kickstarter goal to add more export options.

If you're looking for an HTML5 game maker, then I personally LOVE Panda JS. I've made 2 games with it and loved the process!

Hope this helps :)