I searching for ways to start making money with HTML5 game dev, so all your thoughts will be usefull.
https://googledrive.com/host/0Bzma_-JMQlddfjllbTRiZE5pdDBvck4tOWRKZEcxT0FaNXN1MHZMekFPdWxPVzVvblhwYWM
You need to launch a rocket and resque aliens from planets to base. In future I plan to add twits with replays. What do you think about this?

snimok_ekrana_2015-01-31_v_21_45_30.png

snimok_ekrana_2015-01-31_v_21_45_39.png

snimok_ekrana_2015-01-31_v_21_47_38.png

PS. Optimization in progress

Yeah, it can be difficult to understand at the beginning what to do. But even if it was better explained I think that for now the most challenging to understand part is the physics. I'm on 8th level and I still don't know how I should direct the arrow and how big power I should use to make it fly at least closly to my expectations. It seems to me that it has potential to be really nice and polished (there is some polishing done yet which gives such hope) game but I'd focus on making mechanics more clear first.

Thank you guys, that's best feedback. The gameplay is experimental so I'm looking for variants now.
> most challenging to understand part is the physics
It seems true. Maybe I can visualize any physical characteristics of asteroids and shoot params.. I'll think about that.