WANTED: North American Based HTML5 Gaming Companies for Partnership

I am interested in connecting with companies and freelancers that are masters at cutting edge game designs that will be played in device agnostic, live consumer facing settings and that can deal with fast turn arounds, challenging timelines, unexpected client change requests and high levels of global exposure at large consumer events.

Creativity and uniqueness are highly valued in this arena just as much as the ability to code what the client wants even when you don't agree with it. Rock solid, bullet proof code solutions are a must for all deliverables. This is "big-boy" stuff so please only serious, enterprise level experience.

If you have a degree and no real experience, stick with it. This is a great business to be in but this post isn't for you.

If you're a great coder but you still call mom's basement a command center... well... ok... you still could be my guy but the point is, we're looking for professionals here! 

Looking forward to it. Give me samples and lets talk.

MK

Could you please elaborate on what exactly you are proposing?

As far as understood from your social feeds you're in a business related to cool technical stuff for large events, like video walls, spider cams, etc. And you're probably looking for talents capable of designing engaging live games for such events, incorporating these wall screens, people's devices and other gadgets.

P.S.: It's rather unlikely you'll find a NA based developer here. The majority of devs on this forum are either from Europe or Asia.

Thanks Spark. I work for a multi-national agency and you are correct about the types of things we do. I spent most of the afternoon yesterday playing with Google cardboards and other such toys. Not putting too fine a point on things because this isn't really the venue for that but I like to wander around and drop seeds of interest where ever I can. You never know where a relationship may turn up and there is formidable talent in some of the least expected places. Relationships make the world go round and innovation flourish.

Appreciate the P.S. by the way. We have offices all over the globe but I'm interested in my little corner of it right now. Some of the deadlines we have make extreme time zone differences challenging... although anything is possible if the talent is worth it ;~)

• 2 weeks later...

Red Spark, I think you're right about your last sentence, but it's not quite "unlikely"!

Could you please elaborate on what exactly you are proposing?

As far as understood from your social feeds you're in a business related to cool technical stuff for large events, like video walls, spider cams, etc. And you're probably looking for talents capable of designing engaging live games for such events, incorporating these wall screens, people's devices and other gadgets.

P.S.: It's rather unlikely you'll find a NA based developer here. The majority of devs on this forum are either from Europe or Asia.