DROID BOUNCE - By Gigoia Studios

carlos monteiro

hi, thanks for playing :D

Wojciech, i agree with you, steering is difificult to balance , i dont know if its  good for the challenge factor , or if its just annoying and is stopping players from completing the game.

i need to play more, and please send me some feedback if you find out more issues.

thks,

Steering is good as in challenge.

But i found out that there's a problem .. 

The player doesn't load sometimes .. I had to refresh then it loaded .. And when it loads it flashes like there's a frame in grey.

Regards,

Hadzy Hayman

Hi MikeHart,

thanks. I do tests for the Xoom motorola tablet, but its performing different on other smartphones. i can get 38 fps to 60 on a Samsung galaxy s4.

I work on pc , so the game lacks iOS support.  Luckily I have some  friends with awesome programming capabilities whom wants help me re-do the game entirely to fit all devices seamlessly.

but i have to redo graphics for the retina display and change background sprites to fit all android devices...

Hi MikeHart,

thanks. I do tests for the Xoom motorola tablet, but its performing different on other smartphones. i can get 38 fps to 60 on a Samsung galaxy s4.

I work on pc , so the game lacks iOS support.  Luckily I have some  friends with awesome programming capabilities whom wants help me re-do the game entirely to fit all devices seamlessly.

but i have to redo graphics for the retina display and change background sprites to fit all android devices...

What do you mean by lacking IOS support? As an HTML5 game you can make it run on any mobile device. You don't need to be on a Mac for that.

What do you mean by lacking IOS support? As an HTML5 game you can make it run on any mobile device. You don't need to be on a Mac for that.

He actually was talking about making a native app for IOS , you need a mac for that , and even exporting to android can be a pain to make it run on all devices cause they are just too many , and in either cases , he will have to make larger graphics.

• 3 months later...

Hi people, 

after a long pause, squashing bugs in the game, balancing gameplay, etc, etc...

there is a new release of Droid Bounce at my website, with Score ranking by Clay.io.
I uploaded many Art screenshots, making of, sprites, etc.
You can play it:

http://droidbounce.clay.io/

http://ilustradormonteiro.com.br/portfolio_ind_gallery_droidbounce.html

droidbounce%20001.jpg

droidbounce%20005.jpg

droidbounce%20007.jpg