stauzs

ChangeLog - fonts

Hello,

post-7939-0-81989900-1423580058.png

here is the list of changes that are implemented with the February 10th update:

• show system fonts button - allows to pick local system font - useful to prototype text very fast - remember - if you want to use font everywhere - you still need to upload font to the MightyEditor  (to collect installed fonts ME uses flash plugin - so button wont work if you have flash plugin disabled)
  • advanced font uploader - drag and drop font file (*.ttf) and MightyEditor will do all for you:
    • convert file to most used font formats
    • generate font-face
  • font downloader - enter any font name from https://www.google.com/fonts in the font name box and MightyEditor will automatically download it for you and prepare downloaded font for usage in your game. Even in the offline mode!
  • font viewer - in source editor section - which shows basic font information. e.g. font-family, copyright etc
  • sign-up fixes - in some cases users were not be able to sign-up with local account

please note - to use fonts in all previous projects add

<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="fonts/fonts.css" />

to the head tag in the index.html file

index.html should look something like this:

<!DOCTYPE html><html><head>	<meta charset="UTF-8" />	<title>YourGameTitle</title>	<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="fonts/fonts.css" />	<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="css/main.css" />			<script type="text/javascript" src="js/lib/phaser.min.js"></script>	<script type="text/javascript" src="js/lib/mt.helper.js"></script>	<script type="text/javascript" src="js/lib/mt.data.js"></script>		<script type="text/javascript" src="js/main.js"></script>		<script type="text/javascript" src="js/state/boot.js"></script>	<script type="text/javascript" src="js/state/load.js"></script>	<script type="text/javascript" src="js/state/menu.js"></script>	<script type="text/javascript" src="js/state/play.js"></script>	<script type="text/javascript" src="js/state/demo.js"></script></head><body></body></html>

fonts/fonts.css - is autoamtically generated file - please do not edit it directly

At the moment MightyEditor suports only ttf font format as input - feel free to request different formats

Mhm, unfortunately, this is not working for me:

Unbenannt-1.jpg

The Font gets listed, but appears to look false.

I's a truetype font, though. Maybe it is not be setup correctly or something. (I mean by the typograher who created the font). As some other fonts work...

For the moment I'll stick with editing mt.data.js by hand. Also I use the webfont already before, when asking the user to go on portrait...

Anyways, you guys do great work. Keep it up.