[Phaser] Meteroar!

schmevie15

Hey all,

I just finished and published my very first game using the Phaser engine! I programmed all of the game logic and the art was done by somebody I found on gamedevclassifieds page on reddit! Check it out and let me know what you guys think!

Thanks!

post-7361-0-71956900-1423767998.png

All you have to do is avoid the dinosaurs to avoid extinction!

Meteroar!: http://schmevie.itch.io/meteroar

PS. Tell me your score!

Hello,

I tried it for a while but to me it seems to lack some events. I literally just stood in one place for two minutes and nothing happened to me.

So have you thought about: perhaps adjust flying objects to hit area more close to the player (or just hit more often hemi-sphere where the player is present)? Maybe when meteorite (or a certain amount) hits the planet some kind of earthquake, tsunami, volcano eruption (lava) could pursue the player for a short time so the player is forced to do something. Or just simply rotate the planet together with the player to add some motion to it?

Well maybe it's just me, but I already tried it a few times and everytime the same, I had to rush towards meteorite to make somethign happen which is unfortunate considering nicely made graphics. I would appretiate a little bit more events. Although I might just didn't make it that far if there is something actualy happening :-).

I don't want to sound too negative so don't take it too seriously just pointing out what hti me in the head :-).

Otherwise good job man :D.