[WIP] Squire Saga

Ivatrix

- When "Choose an upgarde" screen appears after a fraction of second the tiles with upgrades icons change.

- I don't like music.

- It's easier to kill skull man than bat because it seems that when it comes to skull man the outreach of sword is bigger than in comparison to bat.

- When skull man makes this forward bend and moves backward it means that he's got shot or he dodges? I'd say that in relation to small skull man it is shot but concerning the big one I'm not sure - maybe some indicator showing health of particular enemy would help to clarify this issue.

- Usually when I step into fury mode (this red outline and text associate with some bad alert for me so I'd change it somehow) no enemywas approaching to me. Maybe it would be a good idea to let player feel that fury and when it turns on to send many enemies so that player could make quite big mayhem :)

- My best wave: 7.

- Nice graphics.

Cheers

Cheers for the input! I'll try tweaking some stuff around tomorrow morning so that there's some more clarity and a better feel to hitting things and fury :) As for the flickering it's changing to a random upgrade over and over again until it doesn't match the two above, maybe I'll make it invisible until it's found one for those awkward moments where it keeps trying to choose one that all ready exists. Really good advice! I'll definitely be taking it into account. 

• 2 weeks later...