[WIP][Phaser] Prince of Persia recreation

ultrabolido

• 3 weeks later...

It is awesome job you are doing here!

The prince animation is very neat and invokes pleasant memories of old times.

It is greate that you find time to write about your work.

Every time i read about solutions and algorithms engineers used back in days in the game development

I found myself very excited. Especially when explanation is such intelligible.

Looking forward to further posts and work updates!

And good luck in finishing the project!  ;)

• 1 month later...

Hello,

I really loved this game, so I'm watching your progress and eagerly eagerlyany news from you here :-).

Btw lvl 4 first screen to left, there is that fancy looking wall at the top of the image screen and you can walk through it, was it this way in the original game as well (or you are currently working on it)? I don't remember I but I thought you couldn't pass these (not only this one I guess they are all passable, because the one in the next screen (to left) is also passable. I can't remember exactly but I thought they were just nice looking impassable walls - got some into some weird situations thanks to that - like standing/passing clossed gate literally (I just dropped through that nice wall into the closed gate and walked through it to the next screen)?

Last two questions, are you thinking about next versions of PoP too and about full screen option?

Wish you all the best with your project and looking forward to your next update :-).

Btw lvl 4 first screen to left, there is that fancy looking wall at the top of the image screen and you can walk through it, was it this way in the original game as well (or you are currently working on it)? I don't remember I but I thought you couldn't pass these (not only this one I guess they are all passable, because the one in the next screen (to left) is also passable. I can't remember exactly but I thought they were just nice looking impassable walls - got some into some weird situations thanks to that - like standing/passing clossed gate literally (I just dropped through that nice wall into the closed gate and walked through it to the next screen)?

Yes, is a known bug. In fact there are plenty of bugs... the game needs massive polish. It's 100% Work in progress

Last two questions, are you thinking about next versions of PoP too and about full screen option?

Well, for now i will concetrate on pop1. And about full screen option, i doubt it because i want real pixels, like in the original game. Perhaps i will put an option to scale the screen but i'm not interested in smooth display.

Wish you all the best with your project and looking forward to your next update :-).

thanks! :)

• 1 year later...