My Old Game : Saloon Madness (my first html5 game)

antpixel

ss1.png

ss2.png

Saloon Madness

http://www.antpixel.com/saloon

Because Pablo's Bar famous for its homemade beer, the bar owned by pablo always full of visitors, please help Pablo run the business.

Control:

click to move and click again to distribute the beer.

do not forget to take the empty glass.
when customers do not get the beer, the game is over

This is my first HTML5 game.
This game was released on December 2012.
Feedback are also most welcome  :)

Really like graphics for Pablo, he has a lot of character. Would be great to see the patron graphics at the same level. The speed of the game is really slow and there doesn't seem to be much to keep a player interested to want to play multiple times.

Doesn't feel like it really adds much to the original game it is based off of. I definitely miss having the ability to run down the counter to get the empty glasses or get tips.

For 2 days though, not too shabby.

Very nice game and graphics. :)

Control:

click to move and click again to distribute the beer.

do not forget to take the empty glass.
when customers do not get the beer, the game is over

It was the first thing that I forgot to do! :)

Note: I clicked on the link you gave, and after the advertisement when I click on "Play" button it goes to the main page instead of game, then it was need to wait advertisement again to play.

Matheus.

Very nice game. Which engine you used to make it?

Thank you, I use construct2 for this one. 

I love how some of the patrons are criminals hehe. Very nice. :)

Thank you  :)

Really like graphics for Pablo, he has a lot of character. Would be great to see the patron graphics at the same level. The speed of the game is really slow and there doesn't seem to be much to keep a player interested to want to play multiple times.

Doesn't feel like it really adds much to the original game it is based off of. I definitely miss having the ability to run down the counter to get the empty glasses or get tips.

For 2 days though, not too shabby.

Thanks, I like Pablo too, my brother design it  ^_^

yes is not too different from the original, I initially made ​​this game just to try construct2 game engine, but when I tried to sell it, I am glad to know some publishers like this game.

Actually I've been made ​​a game like this in j2me, so it's rapid the production process.

I once made the exact same game for a client, but I'm afraid I can't show it since its theirs. Though, if I can make one suggestion, the game really feels too slow.

Other than that, the gameplay is great, that's exactly the kind of things that fit perfectly on mobile ;)

Thanks for the suggestion, many said so, but I think I can't fix it in the near future, because now I'm in the process of making a new games

Very nice game and graphics. :)

It was the first thing that I forgot to do! :)

Note: I clicked on the link you gave, and after the advertisement when I click on "Play" button it goes to the main page instead of game, then it was need to wait advertisement again to play.

Matheus.

Thank you, sorry i forgot to create tutorial for this one  :P