COWMAGEDDON THE GAME

oddskill

Congrats on your first game pal! It's great! 

The sound effects and music are fun and suitable. That combined with the graphics gives you a pleasant experience with replay-ability, in my opinion. Love the buffs, makes the game so much more interesting. The speed and shrinking can be quite challenging, especially on a touchpad =)

Any plans to add more boss battles?

Cowmageddon 2 - Hooves from Hell

lol

cheers

Hi Hardtail.

The most challenging part was actually to get those cows todo stunts in a "no oxygen" environment.

We worked together with some really talented "cow whisperers" and some guys from NASA to get that job done.

DISCLAIMER: *** NO COWS GOT HURT IN THE PRODUCTION OF THAT GAME ****** 

The coding part was a breeze, thanks to PHASER.

Only thing i had some fight with was some stuttering tweens, but it worked out that it was a chrome vsync problem.

best regards

odd

Hi Jul.

Thats a pretty nice idea.

Keeping the calendar in mind, i might probably start with a easteregged version.

best regards

odd

This is a great idea! Who here wants to see Cowmageddon themed games? Can we bring in a poll system here? Halloween, Easter, Christmas, Friday the 13th, Hanukkah, Chinese New Year, Madonna, etc. Can we make a poll? I'd be interested to see what the community thinks!

Hello Hardtail.

Yeap, this is probably necessary to filter out which theme is wished the most by the community.

I heard there are lots of complains from india because shooting cows there is not so popular (i heard india is the worlds biggest exporter of cow meat on other sources too, so well,).

So i guess first themed version will be a sheepmageddon/hindu version, to not hurt anybodys religious feelings.

A Madonna version is probably a too unrealistic idea, we dont wanna scare players that much, the game should still stay family friendly.

best regards

odd

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Hey Guys.

Sorry for checking back so late, was very busy lately.

You loose as soon as you miss one red cow.

Thers only one life.

regards

oddskill

@Ousaf. The graphics are partly from openclipart.org and some are custom graphics done by JUL