Sign in to follow this  
LegendaryGames

Year 0: Tactics - Cutting edge 3D strategy game.

YEAR 0 TACTICS play for free

https://tactics.legendary-games.com/

A TURN BASED TACTICAL MUTLPLAYER HTML 5 GAME After a cataclysmic global war, civilisation lies in ruins. It is the first year after the apocalypse. It is Year Zero… Lead a vicious band of marauders in a post-apocalyptic tactical battle game. Build your base, upgrade your troops then raid and pillage other players for precious resources. Key Points

• All raids are real time against real people in a turn based war game

• Set in the same universe as the ground breaking game Year 0 but this time you get to play the marauders that were ever a constant plague to the bunker dwellers.

• Essential resources are scarce in this post-apocalyptic wasteland and as the leader of a bunch of survivors you need to build a base and then raid other people to progress.

• In-game opponents are real people who are looking for the exact same things as you – resources and upgrades. You’ll need to manage those resources, plan out a strategy and fight hard to be able to survive.

• If you are a fan of other tactical combat games such as XCOM, Total War, Advance Wars even Clash of Clans and enjoy RPG’s and Sci-fi themed games, Year 0 Tactics will definitely be the perfect match for you.

post-13357-0-43141300-1425297673_thumb.p

The image took a while to download. Consider reducing the size of it or putting it on a CDN.

Played the game for a couple of minutes. I don't know, it kind of seemed underwhelming...

Just a few points.

* Music had some sort of static in it, which I didn't like.

* I've been spoiled by a lot of big budget RTSes over the years, the 3D graphics looked really stale.

* Storyline not really fleshed out that much.