What is the right music license for html games on AudioJungle

Yanifska

Hi there,

I would like your advice concerning a music license for a track I am interested in buying on Audio Jungle

I am wondering if the first license "Music Standard" would fit an html game.

You can red the description there: http://audiojungle.net/licenses/music?license=music_mass_reproduction

There is a link to the full description.

Anyway where do you buy / download good music tracks for commercial mobile html5 games.

See ya around !

Yaniv

That is an interesting question. I think you should be able to use just the Music Standard license.

I am not a lawyer but I do believe that AudioJungle's licensing methodology is heavily flawed. They do not understand that there is no physical difference between a file being stored on a website and downloaded through a browser and a file being downloaded to a user's computer or device via some other non-browser program. In fact, even here we cannot adequately parse the difference between a browser and a non-browser. I sent Envato an email saying as much, but predictably was ignored.

Hi and thanks for your answer.

I'll try and shoot an email to envato as well asking the question.

By the way, where do you get your music ? Do you make only original music for your games ?

Edit: I just read the FAQ and it is said that web browser games are considered as "Most Web Use" and are covered in the Music Standard license.