Phaser 2.3.0 "Tarabon" Released

rich

http://phaser.io/news/2015/03/phaser-230-released

Alrighty, it's finally released :) That was a lot of hard work over the past few months, but I'm extremely happy with the end results. Thank you to everyone involved - if you submitted an issue or (even better :)) a fix, then thank you!

With that out of the way I can finally release the next Coding Tips. I've actually got 2 lined-up, but they both needed 2.3.0 out before I could send them. I'll also work on improving the new docs site and I think having a bit of a break and playing some Olli Olli 2 :)

Cheers,

Rich

Maybe I'm looking from wrong place, but the Phaser api documentation style has changed? The new one is not as usable as they direct links to the "copy of source code" are missing. Best feature of whole API as many times you need really to learn what Phaser really does if you want to use Phaser properly.

Thanks Rich, the new version looks very nice. Great work!

Unfortunately there still seems to be issues with HDPI in ScaleMode.Resize. Do you have any plans to look into this in the near future?

Also I have to say that the new docs look very cool, but they are desperately missing links to the source code. Would be a nice addition  :)

Cheers

found an interesting bug in my game due to 2.3

calling forEach on a group and then (in the forEach function) adding something to the same group causes chrome to crash completely and firefox allowed me to stop the script.. so i was able to find out the source..  this didn't happen in 2.2

• 3 weeks later...