PongPang - Help your ponger to survive ! [Android]

Fontor

I just finished my first mobile game.
This game was created in html5 / js without framework and wrapped with CocoonJS for Android (for the moment).

Link Google Play : https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.fontor.pongpang

Screenshots :

pps1m.png

pps2m.png

pps3m.png

Goal of the game :

The main goal is to avoid being blocked by either blocks or objects on your path.

YOu can create blocks by touching your screen to make your "ponger" bounce above or 
underneath blocks. It's up to you to make the right choices ! You can only create
them on empty spaces or by completing half-blocks already there.

Said me if you are experiencing lags or bugs, thank you :]

Nice job on the design, the minimal colours gives it a nice feeling. Although I think the Game Over/How to screen are lacking that feeling you created in the rest of the game. Not the same contrast with that light background. Also sorry to nitpick but the kerning in the logo is inconsistent, if you fix the space between "pong" and "pang", and the spaces inside pang it will feel a lot better :)

Game looks good, couldn't play it because it crashed(maybe it was cocoonJS?). Do you have a web version?

Nice job on the design, the minimal colours gives it a nice feeling. Although I think the Game Over/How to screen are lacking that feeling you created in the rest of the game. Not the same contrast with that light background. Also sorry to nitpick but the kerning in the logo is inconsistent, if you fix the space between "pong" and "pang", and the spaces inside pang it will feel a lot better :)

Game looks good, couldn't play it because it crashed(maybe it was cocoonJS?). Do you have a web version?

Thank for your thought! I will try to improve the logo and the background of Game over/How

The game crash at start ? Or when you click on "Play now!" ?

The web version is not finished yet, come soon.

Thank for your thought! I will try to improve the logo and the background of Game over/How

The game crash at start ? Or when you click on "Play now!" ?

The web version is not finished yet, come soon.

Crashed at Play Now, awesome to hear that looking forward to playing it!