[Phaser] Jimbo Jump

qdrj

Hi everyone,

I would like to present new game from our team - Jimbo Jump. It is highscore html5 game inspired by "Jump Car" from Ketchapp.

Game was developed with Phaser 2.3. Special thanks for adding "padding" feature to render texts :)

Please enjoy the game and let us know what you think!

And game is available for licensing. If you are interested please contact us.

post-5731-0-14506700-1427815259.png

post-5731-0-77582900-1427815280.png

Wow, this is an excellent game. The difficulty is just right I think, very addictive. :) My high score was 28.

It could use power-ups though. Also, the purple ghosts look a little too similar as the regular ghosts, maybe make them more distinct, like different color or glowing or something.

Well done clone

A clone of what? As far as I can tell this game mechanic of walking left and right and jumping one floor at a time is a relatively original take on this type of game.

Wow, this is an excellent game. The difficulty is just right I think, very addictive. :) My high score was 28.

It could use power-ups though. Also, the purple ghosts look a little too similar as the regular ghosts, maybe make them more distinct, like different color or glowing or something.

A clone of what? As far as I can tell this game mechanic of walking left and right and jumping one floor at a time is a relatively original take on this type of game.

Thanks! You almost got a gold medal (score > 30).

Thanks for the advice I've added glow to purple ghosts.

Just read the first post and everything should become clear ;)

oops "Jump Car" yeah that was silly..  :wacko: I didn't read the full post, just clicked the link too eager to play the game..

• 3 weeks later...

I actually enjoyed it (had a few beers). I normally hate games like this, so that can be taken as a compliment. One thing I found annoying, was ghosts with nearly the same speed as the character. maybe it would be nice if the forward velocity was reduced a little while jumping, this could give you the possibility to change the alignment with a ghost. 25 was all I managed ;)

I actually enjoyed it (had a few beers). I normally hate games like this, so that can be taken as a compliment. One thing I found annoying, was ghosts with nearly the same speed as the character. maybe it would be nice if the forward velocity was reduced a little while jumping, this could give you the possibility to change the alignment with a ghost. 25 was all I managed ;)

I believe anything in the world can be enjoyable after few beers :)

Actually ghosts programmed to have different speed than character. Usually it takes 3-5 seconds to notice difference.

Thanks for feedback!