Bunny Flap [HTML5, Android, WP8]

istvan89

Hi,

We just published a simple little game called Bunny Flap. You play as a bunny who knocks down the flappy bird and wants to fly. The game is made using GM Studio, and it is available free and playable on Android, Windows Phone and in browsers off course!

bunny-flap-scr_forum.png

Category: Action, Skill

Description:Bunny got wings! He wants to flap his wings to the highest heights of the sky. He wants to eat sky carrots too. Beware though! Dangerous spikes get in your way along your mission. How high can you reach?

Links to various platforms:
HTML5
Android
Windows Phone

Istvan

• 2 weeks later...

I find the dashed line limit a bit frustrating though. what is the reason for adding that? if I fly into something I could not see on screen, I think that would be my problem. currently sometimes its very unclear if you will be able to flap or not.

I find the dashed line limit a bit frustrating though. what is the reason for adding that? if I fly into something I could not see on screen, I think that would be my problem. currently sometimes its very unclear if you will be able to flap or not.

It had to be added otherwise you could just flap infinitely and stuck on the top of the screen, which felt like it destroys the gameplay.

I didn't recognized the dashed line and it's purpose at all, the first time I played. I do like the dashed Line in terms of gameplay. It feels kind of going into danger zone to avoid obstacles or grab some carrots, but loosing the ability to flap again. 

After all, good game, good graphics and great menu animations :)