Wonders in Math Land - memory game

spinnerbox

So yes I reached alpha version of my game :)

Non optimized. Has lot of other things to be done to improve quality. But anyway its been month and a half now, since I started reworking in HTML5/Phaser2 from Flash/AS3/Stencyl.

I want to show off. Here is the link: http://wml-spinnerbox.rhcloud.com/

It might take some time to load.

I have posted several questions for the game:

Would you like to see more cards, scoreboard, more levels and even multiplayer option? Or it is just plain boring memory game?

Also it would be nice if I could provide mobile version for it. What do you think?

Let me know our thoughts.

Best regards, Vlado.

I'm a master mind yay :) ... its a good memory game, but it was not at all what I expected from the name. maybe "math memory"? I had expected actual math puzzles. I played as fast as I could, the swapping of the cards seems time-related. I'm not sure if faster playing should be rewarded?

Voice sounds volume is not normalized. Maybe it's a silly issue but bothers me at the moment of play, maybe just arcade sounds would be more rewarding and less difficult to produce. Take it as an advice for the next time ;)

The game mechanic is ok but doesn't make it quite interesting. Of course, memory games are low paced games (not an action game) but maybe adding a clock to hurry up the user could be fun. However you finished a game and that's awesome! Keep it going :)