Penalty Shooters - soccer game

Ailton

[sorry for double-posting this! I have learnt too late that I need a screenshot, even though it ws obviously stated in forum instructions. My bad!]

Hi, everyone.

This is our first 'serious' HTML5 game, made in Construct 2. It's a soccer penalty shooter, called...'Penalty Shooters':

http://www.m.flashfooty.com/games/penalty-shooters/

post-14322-0-27882900-1430141663.jpg

post-14322-0-06636700-1430141633.png

Game was also published for Android, and got good result of 300,000 downloads.

Any feedback is welcome.

Thanks, guys. The game was, in a way, a remake of our old Flash title, called - Penalty Fever. We (FlashFooty) are two-membered team, mainly oriented on soccer games (made around 30+ tiltes since 2006). As I said, this was the first HTML5 game in which we invested a bit more time - so far, we focused on Flash.

@Fasol

Actually, the revenue from Android wasn't that impressive (Admob banners & interstitials were used) so, there's not much left for any improvement of this game. We have already switched to another project.

pretty good. do the players have different accuracies? I was sometimes confused why some shots would hit the post, when the center of the target was inside the goal. it was also not obvious to me, why the goaly managed to defend some shots where he was seemingly out of place, while not getting others he probably should have.

Actually, players have same shot skills but there's a difference across various cup round that make the game getting harder as player advances through the competition. CPU goalkeeper's AI is made in a way that he 'learns' how human player shoots by analyzing last two shots. If player, for example, shoots once in the left, next time in the right corner, goalie assumes that third shot goes again in the left. If player shots two times in the same side, goalie assumes that third one goes in the same side again. There's also a factor of randomness, where AI doesnt take effect at all :)

Otherwise, when CPU shoots, the only difference is that the marker, which shows the direction of the shot and helps you to defend your goal, appears later with each new round.