Aliens Attack!

blackmoondev

At oomfr we are building a smart ecosystem where game developers can upload games, by using our custom APIs to embed discounts/coupon information within the games. The upload is free for game developers and developers can make money based on the amount of game plays, and percentage of discounts/coupons obtained through their games. Our aim is to provide a seamless integration of gaming and discount/coupon distribution.

Can we feature your game on our website at launch? email us at [email protected]

Your game looks great, but I did not give it a go. I'm always a little slow to add a new game from google play, even if it is free. There is no sensible reason, other that it feels like I am installing something. Is there a reason/advantage to exclusively publish a game to google play?

There is no sensible reason, other that it feels like I am installing something. Is there a reason/advantage to exclusively publish a game to google play?

You can play the HTML5 non-wrapped web version in all its glory on their website, just like all of their games.

well that was not obvious to me. the provided link did not give access to the non wrapped version, thanks for the clarification.

I did give the game a go now. it seemed a bit weird, that I had to die to buy items (or I did not understand how to do it during the game).

good job!