Parallax backgrounds (again - important question)

Hello there,

I have an important question for you all.

I'm doing a small game, but I've written it by using createjs (it was an explicit request from the client).

I was thiking of redoing it in Phaser (just for train myself) but I have a problem with parallax levels.

I mean: in my game I've written a small class that takes N images and scroll them horizontally by destroing and recreating them when they leave or enter the display area.

You can see an old demo of this here (it's not the game I'm developing but just a parallax test that was made with createjs)

http://www.int33h.com/test/sotc/

Now my question is: what is the best way to approach the problem in phaser?

I've read in many topics to use Tiling Sprites but for what I've seen the Tiling Sprite takes only one image and repeat it while I need to use many images at once (I do not want to create a big image with the complete background, also because I think there would be problems in loading them on tablets and I think it's not the optimized one solution)

I've also read that this can be accomplished by using the tiles but I do not know if in my case it's the right choice? Have I to consider to use many big tiles (big like each image I have on my background level) in this particular case? I think also this is a non optimized solution.

Thanks in advance