NEW Mobile HTML5 Game – Tower Loot

Bilge Kaan

Good work! Really fun game. Love the sounds too, and the overall aesthetic.

I'm running into a bug with the music though. When I click another tab and then click back on the Tower Loot tab, it seems like it's starting the song over but still playing the song from the last time I was on the tab, resulting in two songs playing at the same time (well actually the same song, but at two different points). Not sure if this is happening for anyone else. Might be worth looking into though.

Good work! Really fun game. Love the sounds too, and the overall aesthetic.

I'm running into a bug with the music though. When I click another tab and then click back on the Tower Loot tab, it seems like it's starting the song over but still playing the song from the last time I was on the tab, resulting in two songs playing at the same time (well actually the same song, but at two different points). Not sure if this is happening for anyone else. Might be worth looking into though.

Thanks a lot for the feedback! Which device and browser you are using ?

I'm on Windows 8... it happens on both Chrome and Firefox for me. I'll check later once I get to my office to see if it happens on my macbook. To reproduce the issue, just open up the game and wait for the music to start. Then switch to another tab and then switch back. If I do this three or four times then the music starts getting weird.

I'm on Windows 8... it happens on both Chrome and Firefox for me. I'll check later once I get to my office to see if it happens on my macbook. To reproduce the issue, just open up the game and wait for the music to start. Then switch to another tab and then switch back. If I do this three or four times then the music starts getting weird.

I tried my all devices including Windows 8.1 laptop with all browsers (chrome, safari, firefox) the issue won't happen to me. It is a weird bug :D I really appreciate the feedbacks thanks a lot!

Okay, guys I start to play the music on loader and remove my unnecessary music checks. I noticed It was also happening IOS safari but now it seems fixed. It would be awesome if you clear caches or open incognito tab and try again. Let me know if it works correctly.

Looks like you fixed that bug, but once or twice after losing a level or clicking reload the sound would just turn off.

Thanks for the feedback. Which device and browser you are using ? Few hours ago I was messing around with site .htaccess it may cause the problem :) Can you try again on incognito tab or clear the caches and let me know if it happens again. Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...

I really like the game and its presentation, and I liked your other game - Pixel Slime too. I'm wondering though, are you having trouble selling licenses because of the pixel graphics?

Thank you! I love your games, too. Usually publishers told me they like my pixel art. I am not making too much but I just have 4 non-ex games and I think I am making fair amount of money from them.

• 2 months later...