Flipping Jellies

bubamara

Hi everybody,

I'm looking for feedback for my new game called "Flipping Jellies"

About the game :

Flipping Jellies is an puzzle game, which will stress your brain a bit.

Objective of the game is to order jellies to desired form by swiping them.

Game have two different resolutions (320x480 and 640x960), thus is playable on the wide range of mobile devices and of course on desktops too.

Tech info :

- as the rendering engine was used fantastic pixi.js library, thank you - http://www.pixijs.com/

- thanks to pixi, game is capable to run in WebGL mode when available, with canvas fallback

- as tweening library I used https://github.com/sole/tween.js/ - also big thanks, guys

PLAY THE GAME NOW 

Thank you,

-bubamara

post-4303-0-79566100-1379863380.png

post-4303-0-93318300-1379863385.png

post-4303-0-77911900-1379863387.png

• 1 month later...

Really nice game. I can't speak for others but I understood how to play and found the puzzles difficult.

After a bit of play I can now (somewhat) consistently solve level 5 quite quickly, but the two colours required for level six keeps throwing me off.

I'll give it another go later.

Also, I'm interested to know what the other 'punk' and 'hellboy' levels are like. Would something like having the first level in each section unlocked initially and then completing that unlocks the next one work for people like me who want to jump around the levels a bit?

Also, I'm interested to know what the other 'punk' and 'hellboy' levels are like. Would something like having the first level in each section unlocked initially and then completing that unlocks the next one work for people like me who want to jump around the levels a bit?

While 'toddler' is increasing its size from 3x3 to 8x8 and having only 2 colors per level, 'punk' and 'hellboy' are all 8x8 sized. Punk is having 3 colors/level, hellboy 4.

Here you can see, how level 9 and 14 looks like : http://fj.enea.sk/screenshots/

Thank you for suggestion, its an great idea to have unlocked 1st level in each section...

How to play info is fine, I understand the game. But it is difficult for me to solve bigger levels.

Hmm, looks like many of you find it difficult to play. Maybe I should do something with that - some "show me next move" button or so.

Thanks for your opinion guys, it's really appreciated