Word Climber - unique new word puzzle

lobosan

We just released the first early version of Word Climber. Word Climber is a unique word puzzle game that’s designed to be both challenging and fun. Think of it as a cross between a word puzzle and an infinate climber with a touch of Flappy Bird rolled into one. Except Word Climber isn’t actually infinate in that the towers that you climb actually have a top but most will never actually make it there. The fun is in trying to get as high up as possible.

There are multiple towers to chose from. Most of which you will need to earn gold to unlock. Certain towers feature foreign languages such as Japanese, Tagalog, Spanish among others.
Please check the game out and provide feedback. The Leaderboards are not enabled at the moment but we’ll do so in a couple of weeks.

Gameplay Video

Screens

gameplay1-8hpb7pqe.png

Features Multiple Languages 

gameplay3-6q9eyb48.png

Mutiple towers to choose from

towers-nevxjamk.png

Unlockable Characters

unlockable_characters-vki7yuz4.png

It's a nice idea and a nice concept! It makes the player think and uses its brain.

I just found something weird, it's about the dialogues. They are barely readable. I joined a picture to this post so you'll understand what I mean, and I guess you will easily erase this bug. ;)

( Tested on Windows 7 with the browser Firefox )

post-15239-0-13934300-1436172620.png

FK_,

Thanks for the feedback! Yes, I'm aware of the issue. As far as I know, it only happens on Chrome for Android. I haven't tried the game on iOS yet. The game works fine on desktop browsers. This is a bug that I'll fix before a full stable release.

A new release is out for Word Climber. This release changes a few of gameplay aspects:

- You will no longer lose all of your acquired coins if you don't make it to the next floor before the timer runs out

- You will now get a bonus for completing a floor before the timer expires. The bonus doubles the coins acquired in the floor.

- Because it's now much easier to accumulate gold, the amount of gold required to Unlock a tower has been increased

- The words now shuffle each time you enter the tower.

Aside from the gameplay changes, Gold and Coin synching has been introduced for logged in GameJolt users. This will allow you to continue to accumulate coins and gold should you need to use different computers.

Check out the new changes at: http://gamejolt.com/games/word-climber/77812

• 2 weeks later...