Game for Sale

shabeerahmedshah

What? Removed the link and now claiming it sold for $8000? You man are not only an amazing game developer, but also an equally amazing businessman. Gods bless! I guess repeated lies like the game have 32k users and then that it was sold for $8000 clearly proves that you are scamming.

What? Removed the link and now claiming it sold for $8000? You man are not only an amazing game developer, but also an equally amazing businessman. Gods bless! I guess repeated lies like the game have 32k users and then that it was sold for $8000 clearly proves that you are scamming.

I guess the part about 32k users is believable (facebook says 10k+). The part about selling the game is also believable as you can see Hopy's banners all over the place. The price is easily verifiable depending on Hopy's willingness to disclose such data.

@OP: be it $8k or $800 Congratulations on the deal :) 

I guess the part about 32k users is believable (facebook says 10k+). The part about selling the game is also believable as you can see Hopy's banners all over the place. The price is easily verifiable depending on Hopy's willingness to disclose such data.

@OP: be it $8k or $800 Congratulations on the deal :)

See the screenshot. Do you think somebody would buy such a game?

That's not really enough of an evidence to call people scammers and liars. Besides, have you ever heard of agar.io or flappybird ?

Just after a guly replied he said it is sold. Removed the link. Flappy bird's graphics were matching itself with it self, they were not annoying. Unlike this one, not only the graphics didn't play in harmony with each other, they are pretty annoying too. By simple logic, these are showing lot of lies. Greater claims need greater evidence, in lack of them it just appears plain scam. Trying to make people believe the game have a huge user base when it don't is a scam going by the dictionary defination of it- 'A dishonest scheme'.

It is definately mind blowing if you think such game could be sold for $8000. I tried that game, it just hangs few seconds later in Firefox. Selling it for $8000 does not effect the users until off course they can think they can just get gfx from google images and create a simple dirty game and get rich overnight, but the claim which said it have 32k users was clear scam if the information is untrue.

Edited by Harsh Bhati