mychiilist

Cross-platform payment solution?

Hi guys,

I'm looking for a cross-platform payment solution for my game, which should use in-app purchase materials.

The one that I found that can work on web and other media is Xsolla. I found out about this one from Bombermine game. But I want to check for others to make sure.

I wonder if you guys have any other options?

It'll be also great if you guys already used them (including the Xsolla) and share your experience when with them.

Thanks!

Hi guys,

I'm looking for a cross-platform payment solution for my game, which should use in-app purchase materials.

The one that I found that can work on web and other media is Xsolla. I found out about this one from Bombermine game. But I want to check for others to make sure.

I wonder if you guys have any other options?

It'll be also great if you guys already used them (including the Xsolla) and share your experience when with them.

Thanks!

Hello,

Thank you for showing interest in Xsolla! If you have any questions concerning the collaboration, we would recommend you to contact our Business Development department at bizdev@xsolla.com for more information.

Well I guess no one yet really has another option if I conclude..

Hello,

Thank you for showing interest in Xsolla! If you have any questions concerning the collaboration, we would recommend you to contact our Business Development department at bizdev@xsolla.com for more information.

Thanks, will do.

I have no experience whatsoever with payments, but I know of 2 tools that might interest you. The first one is Stripe, that got some public attention a few months ago. The second one is Mozilla's solution to payments on the Web, the mozPay API, built for FirefoxOS but, as usual, open source and free, so anyone can use it and tweak it to fit their needs.

I have no experience whatsoever with payments, but I know of 2 tools that might interest you. The first one is Stripe, that got some public attention a few months ago. The second one is Mozilla's solution to payments on the Web, the mozPay API, built for FirefoxOS but, as usual, open source and free, so anyone can use it and tweak it to fit their needs.

Yeah I have a big interest on Stripe for a very long time, but apparently my country is not in their list yet for me. mozPay.. I'm not sure about this one as I briefly read them but I'll check them further. Thanks!