Phaser+Cordova remove ads IAP iOS

Gods

hey I am dealing with the picky apple review team lol and they want it so when the remove ads IAP is purchased the ads are removed instantly. I currently have it set so the user needs to restart the app to get the ads removed. 

Anyone gone through this? and can share some code?

I think the current IAP plugin I am using requires the app to be restarted :( help 

I remember encountering something similar but can't quite remember the circumstances. At the time, year or so ago, I found that it was not possible to force an iOS app to restart. It could only be closed. I think the somewhat hacky solution was to trigger the ad's <div> to just be invisible. Could you do something similar either in the Dom or in the canvas, depending how your plugin works, then have it work properly from the next time the user opens and closes?

• 2 weeks later...

I remember encountering something similar but can't quite remember the circumstances. At the time, year or so ago, I found that it was not possible to force an iOS app to restart. It could only be closed. I think the somewhat hacky solution was to trigger the ad's <div> to just be invisible. Could you do something similar either in the Dom or in the canvas, depending how your plugin works, then have it work properly from the next time the user opens and closes?

I dont really use div tags or the dom as that affects the performance