Operation Deimos

itzikpel

Wow the 3D stuff looks very cool. :) How long did it take to make this? Why not put a screenshot in opening post?

However after playing one time, I couldn't restart! The "play" button does nothing. I reloaded the page, also ctrl+F5, but still "play" button does nothing..? From what I did see here are some things:

• it's like Operation Wolf (sweeet!) so maybe add a crosshair?
  • Maybe add autofire, so hold mouse to continually shoot
  • You can't shoot tanks X times to blow them up?
  • A shattering glass sound effect when shooting window panes would be cool.
  • In general, I think it should have more sound effects to indicate if you hit something.
  • I'm not sure but I think there are some guys you must not shoot but this isn't very clear. Maybe make this more obvious with a "nooo!" sound effect when you do shoot them (again, look at Operation Wolf)
  • When the camera is shaking I think it's supposed to indicate if someone is firing at you, but it's annoying. It only throws off you aim. Maybe instead display a red arrow like in FPS games, or make the enemy flash like in Virtua Cop.

I like to shoot bad guys. Game is fun.

I would changed some moments:

- gameplay focused on the left side of the screen and this bored with time. Middle and right sides not used.

- the enemies begin fire earlier that I see them.

- would added new type enemy who can look out from ambushes for several seconds and after hide out.

- let enemies look out from the different places on the road, not only on the path of camera.

- if it possible, you can add the sight instead of the cursor.

- after used "airplane" skill started falling stones ))) fun but strange.

- sometimes I hear shooting sound but don't see where enemy shot me. Some attention symbols can help to player see the new enemy (if he is only one and long time shooting in the player for example).

With time main music stopped and didn't play again. Meanwhile other sounds played nice.

Good luck.