Map editor built in Phaser

ForgeableSum

The map editor is sweet, I love resizing the brush and painting tons of terrain at a time :) ! Resizing the brush on the things that aren't terrain made the cursor image very big but the actual placed item did not change in size. I dislike how music starts playing on the landing page and that you can't mute it. Also clicking on the link to the map editor demo did not work for me I had to manually type in http://feudalwars.net/play (in chrome). Overall though pretty impressive and definitely interesting, I'll look forward to seeing more out of this!

The map editor is sweet, I love resizing the brush and painting tons of terrain at a time :) ! Resizing the brush on the things that aren't terrain made the cursor image very big but the actual placed item did not change in size. I dislike how music starts playing on the landing page and that you can't mute it. Also clicking on the link to the map editor demo did not work for me I had to manually type in http://feudalwars.net/play (in chrome). Overall though pretty impressive and definitely interesting, I'll look forward to seeing more out of this!

Resizing the brush: that's not supposed to happen. I'll have to fix that!

Home page play button: I made a change last night and it appears to have broken the play button. Fixed now! 

Thanks for the feedback!