New multiplayer game made with Phaser.io

Cavaleri

please_wait_logo.png

I wanted to announce my multiplayer game made in Phaser.io here. The general idea was to create a Pacman inspired game but a lot of changes happened since then.

The story goes something like this: You're a bacteria and have to survive as long as possible without being eaten by others. The goal is to get as many points as possible and reach the current top 10 leaderboard.

Check it out at http://bact.io

Feel free to bring in some suggestions - the server is hosted in Europe and the game might be a bit slow for users outside of EU.

Nice idea! Did you use node.js?

the controls could be improved sometimes is difficult to turn to the right or the left. I think that Rich made a tutorial some time ago on a similar game.

Nice game !

@enriqueto: My bet is that he is using meteor. Not really sure why though

You are quite right - I did indeed use MeteorJS for this project. I thought Phaser + MeteorJS would be a great match for a multiplayer game

• 9 months later...

Ok, hab ein ähnliches Game gefunden- das läut bei mir super. Bin gerad voll angesuchtet- deshalb auch hier mein Comment.

Kazong - ist auch so ein Duell Spiel mit verschiedenen Games und lässige Leute drin. 

Ich hab Android - Downlaod https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.kazong.game (kostet auch nix)

Für weitere Tipps für solche Spiele, freu ich mich!

Cheers