Itunesconnect - unable to validate your application

totallybueno

Hi there,

so I have my game uploaded in the App Store (beta testing with testflight at the moment). I have uploaded like 8-9 compilations as I´m developing the game and everything worked fine (almost, uploading a game for iOS is always a pain in the ass) but since yesterday, everytime I try to upload a new compilation I´m receiving this error from Xcode:

Unable to validate you application.

The application you have selected does not exist.

Well, if I go to the website I can see that my app exists, so something weird is hapenning here... probably with the bundle name or something like that, I don´t know.

I guess it´s irrelevant, but I´m making the game with Phaser and compiling it with cocoon.io and then, uploading with Xcode, the normal way to do that... but Apple is Apple and I´m receiving that error.

Anyway, what I did is to open de .xarchive with Xcode, export it and upload the .ipa with the Image Loader, everything went perfectly this way (uh oh, so my app exists, Apple...) But I wanted to know if someone is having the same problem or if someone knows why this is hapenning and how to fix it.

Cheers.