[WIP] Improbable Game

gman6500

Really fun game thanks for sharing!

What exactly are you looking to improve, besides adding a theme and some graphics?

Cause it's really vague right now.

Something i noticed is that if you click the mute button, the following "spacebar" keystrokes keep triggering the button. 

This is easilly addressed by overriding the default spacebar's and perhaps also Enter's behaviour.

Also you could put the text in a more convenient location, and start the level after the whole phrase is rendered.

Cheers!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hey was playing you're game again and would really like to make something similar to this was curious you used arcade physics correct? How did you get the player sprite to stick to the vertical walls and be able to jump off of them? Really love this game man want to make a game with similar physics, let me know! Thank you!

• 1 month later...
On 12/31/2015 at 4:02 PM, Get_Bentley said:

Hey was playing you're game again and would really like to make something similar to this was curious you used arcade physics correct? How did you get the player sprite to stick to the vertical walls and be able to jump off of them? Really love this game man want to make a game with similar physics, let me know! Thank you!

You can check out the github page here: https://github.com/gman6500/improbableGame

Let me know if you have more questions!